This page is available for anyone in the Horsham area looking for employment.
This page was last updated on Wednesday, the 21st of February 2018.
Now available for work:
- Proven top expert in organic SEO (search engine optimisation)
on Google and Bing
- Web content editing
- Great with database management / database administration
- Intermediate level on City & Guilds on Microsoft Access for database
- Intermediate level on City & Guilds on Microsoft Excel for spreadsheet
- Good with all parts of search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Email marketing (including email coding, design, content, delivery and
- Skilled in all areas of website hosting and website domain names
- Top grade for writing, editing and proof reading skills, with a
second-to-none grasp of spelling and grammar
- Good with all types of digital marketing / internet marketing
- Proficient in website design and website maintenance, using HTML and CSS
- Good at working with all types of offline media/company literature
- Skilled at mailmerging documents with databases to print letters and also
mailmerging documents with databases to email
- Excellent IT skills on all Microsoft mainstream office programmes
- Have used content management systems (CMS) - Wordpress, Sitecore, Joomla, Magento and Drupal
- Top attention to detail and an understanding for the importance of accuracy
- Good organisational skills, being able to multi-task and re-prioritise when required
- An inquisitive mind
- A team player who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish the task
- Can work on own initiative
- Good project management skills
- Always willing to learn new techniques and skills
- A problem solver
- Very comfortable working with numbers
- Good people skills
- Quality driven
- An analytical mind to keep monitoring results and suggesting/making
improvements where needed
Education: Educated to A level GCSE standard in English and Maths.
Jul 2017-to current date. Web content editor, SEO, online marketing.
Jul 2016-May 2017. Web content editor, SEO, online marketing, website designer
for a pharmaceutical company in West Sussex. From an initial zero ranking I
ensured that the company had 2nd place ranking for a search phrase in Google,
out of 600,000 other competing websites.
Aug 2001-Jul 2016. Working freelance for various companies, mainly contract
work, for website developing, online marketing, offline marketing, web content
editor, email marketing, SEO, proofreading, uploading content, online marketing,
offline marketing, website designer, CMS and database administration.
Since 2001, my continuing research and study into digital marketing ensures that
I enable websites to have high rankings within the major search engines. All
techniques used are always totally whitehat, all end-results being 1st page and
pure organic, with no payments ever made to any search engines. A
recent success has been to get a website to 2nd place on Google out of 40.5
million competing websites.
During this time, I have also been involved with HTML email marketing and the
background coding mechanics of email delivery, to ensure the maximum chance of
emails getting through the email filters of the major email
providers/programmes. The profit margins of businesses suffer when emails are
not viewed by the recipient, simply because they have been filtered off into the
spam/trash/junk folders and so the intended recipient never actually sees it! I
employ my skills and experiences to help avoid this problem. I have carried out
various email marketing campaigns, sometimes involving over 40,000 records. I have
also carried out online and offline marketing, website designing and website
maintenance, using HTML and CSS.
Proficient in all of the Microsoft office programmes; Access databases, Excel
spreadsheets, Outlook for emails and Publisher for newsletters, leaflets, etc
(as a result of studying at college, I have City & Guilds qualifications at
intermediate level, in MS Access, MS Excel and MS Outlook) and have also used
Adobe Photoshop for images (animated & stills) plus Powerpoint. I am totally
proficient with FTP programmes, website hosting services, WHM, cPanels, crons and all administration relating to domain names and website
I am completely happy in a junior or senior role and am happy to be part of a
team or to work on my own initiative. I am also a self starter and very
focused to accomplish a given task.
I have built fully working computers from individual parts, so can go 'slightly' technical if need be.
Interests: Besides spending time with family and friends, I also enjoy cycling
and circuit training.
- Type of employment required: permanent full time, but temporary, freelance contract, part-time
working from home
could also be considered. Please note, working for a digital agency is
- Salary required: at least £35,000pa full time, pro rata for part time or a minimum £180pd
on freelance contract work. Would also consider working remotely from home
for a minimum of £25,000pa.
- Desired location: preferably in Horsham, but would consider anywhere within the circle below:
- I have a CRB / DBS (enhanced) certificate and have no problem at all with
undertaking any other character checks.
- I have my own transport and a full, clean driving licence.
- I am a British born citizen and do not require permission to work in the UK.
- Availability notice: two weeks.
- Contact (emails forwarded immediately): SEO-Expert@HorshamInformation.com
If you would like your employment details to be entered here, just email to